If you’re looking for a firm that will focus on your individual needs, and always treat you like a client who matters, look no further. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
We will thoroughly and conscientiously study your personal situation, and tailor our advice to your specific needs.
IRS Account Monitoring
Tax Preparation & Planning
We will prepare all of your tax returns to assure that you are paying no more tax than is necessary. We will recommend tax-saving strategies and serve as your advocate in tax matters. Whether you are an individual, or a small business with complicated affairs or relatively simple ones, you will receive the attention you need – when you need it. Some of my focus areas are GLBT, tradesmen, sole-proprietors, S-Corps., partnerships and individual taxation.
If you are a small business, how would you like to be able to drop off your tax forms at the end of the year and go through a painless tax preparation process?? Ask us how. We always try “to take the pain out from a taxing experience”
An IRS audit can be an intimidating and complex process. If you or your business face an IRS audit, we can bring to bear years of experience in dealing with tax matters and IRS audit procedures to ensure that you are properly represented when dealing with the IRS and other tax authorities.
As a true business partner, we are available to help you deal with any business problem or opportunity. We stand ready to engage in business consulting projects to help you make the right decisions for the future of your business. Whether you face questions related to expanding, selling or restructuring your business, we have the necessary business acumen and analytical capabilities to help you make the right decisions.
Pricing and Service Policies
This may be tedious and/or boring to read, but it important to us for transparency: yup, that word our government will never comprehend!!
Here are some of our policies:
- Tax returns are not E-Filed without full payment.
- Tax consultations and first time visits, even if we can’t help you, still take our time and therefore must be billed at our hourly rate of $200.00. Payment is due at time of service.
- If your decide to return after your first time consult, we will credit your next invoice the cost of your initial visit.(the initial consult is now becomes free)
- Telephone and email consults you initiate, if extensive, may be included in our billing. If we call you for additional information, there is usually no charge unless a lot of time is spent trying to obtain previously requested information.
- Representation to taxing authorities is not included in your tax prep fee, unless you purchase the Diamond plan. Rates are $250/hr without the Diamond package
- I stand behind my work and in the case of an error on my part, shall reimburse a client for the additional penalties and interest that directly relate to the omission of income on the tax return. Any tax liability due to an omission of income is not reimbursable as this amount is the client’s original responsibility. Any claim for reimbursement is expected to be made known to me as soon as the client learns of any problem so that I may take corrective action immediately.
- Generally – but especially with business returns – we expect materials you provide to us will be in “ready to use” form. If significant time is required to derive necessary figures from the source documents (for example, if we are required to sort, categorize and add up large numbers of receipts), charges above the tax return package prices will be added at our hourly rate.
All invoices are due and payable when you receive them. Checks, cash, AMEX, MC, VISA, Discover and PayPal are accepted. All final tax preparation fees are due in full when the final tax return is ready for E-Filing.
If you drop off your organizer and supporting information between April 1st – 15th, or October 1st-15th you will be put on extension. If you have not purchased a plan and want an extension we will increase your tax bill by $75.00.This policy does not include any missing information we have informed you about to complete your return.
If you are interested or have questions on a particular tax package, please feel free to ask me.